Load a JPG file from .RES
Author Message
 Load a JPG file from .RES

I saved some JPG files into the .RES file of my application, but how can I
load these JPGs in a Picturebox???

Thanks,
Bruno

Sun, 08 May 2005 09:38:01 GMT
 Load a JPG file from .RES
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:38:01 -0200, "Bruno Piovan"

Quote:

>I saved some JPG files into the .RES file of my application, but how can I
>load these JPGs in a Picturebox???

With the Ole Api. See the "graphicload.zip" example at:
        http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/_misc/index.htm

-Tom
MVP - Visual Basic
(please post replies to the newsgroup)

Sun, 08 May 2005 12:07:05 GMT
 Load a JPG file from .RES
Thank you very much!!

Quote:
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:38:01 -0200, "Bruno Piovan"

> >I saved some JPG files into the .RES file of my application, but how can
> >load these JPGs in a Picturebox???

> With the Ole Api. See the "graphicload.zip" example at:
> http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/_misc/index.htm

> -Tom
> MVP - Visual Basic
> (please post replies to the newsgroup)

Sun, 08 May 2005 20:05:51 GMT

3. Load browser control from res file

4. Syntax: Loading AVI from RES file

5. How to Load Jpeg file from Res?

6. Looking for a VBX to load JPG files

7. Custom Control to load JPG or GIF Files

8. Need control to load .jpg files

9. Load jpg and gif files with directx

10. help with loading JPG files.

11. How I do to load JPG and/or GIF file format into VB4