Converting Graphics to TEXT
Author Message
 Converting Graphics to TEXT

Hello,

I am interested in converting graphics to text from a video source. Would
yall have any guidance where I could find some API that may deal with OCR?
The rest of my code would be in vb

Thanks

Joel

Fri, 30 May 2003 10:11:56 GMT

1. Converting Graphics to TEXT

2. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

3. Overlaying text onto a graphic and saving as graphic

4. How to overlay graphics on text/graphics

5. Converting text in text boxes to inline text

6. Printing text and graphics: text appears completely black

7. Converting formatted text to plain text

8. Possible to convert text to formatted text ?

9. Convert Embedded graphic to Linked on 1000 records

10. Convert Embedded Graphic to Linked on 1000 records

11. Converting ppt to graphics

12. Converting Inline shape to floating graphics?