Printing a form
Author Message
 Printing a form

Hi All.
This is my problem: I have a form with some controls on it (on the
left side there are colored labels and on the right one there are
buttons).
How can I print just the left side of my form without print buttons?
In some cases labels could extend out of form's limits (but only the
upper or lower limits).
Thanks in advance and sorry for my very bad English :-((

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a form

Make the buttons invisible (.Visible = False), print, then restore the
buttons.

Jim Deutch

Quote:
> Hi All.
> This is my problem: I have a form with some controls on it (on the
> left side there are colored labels and on the right one there are
> buttons).
> How can I print just the left side of my form without print buttons?
> In some cases labels could extend out of form's limits (but only the
> upper or lower limits).
> Thanks in advance and sorry for my very bad English :-((

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

2. Printing a Form (Form.PrintForm)

3. code for printing a form

4. Printing Preprint Forms ?

5. Printing Outlook Forms

6. how do you get vbnet to print active form

7. printing custom forms

8. printing custom form by mapping to Excel

9. Printing Custom form when opened

10. Printing User-forms

11. printing a form with VB

12. Printing Custom Forms