REQ: Creating Graphic Filters
Author Message
 REQ: Creating Graphic Filters

How Can I creat a Graphics filter for Windows?
I am using a custom compression DLL that creates a DIB in any normal
VB or C++ program, but I wan't to be able to get the IE4 Desktop to
display a preview of the image and import the images directly into MS Apps.

I can't find any information on either MSDN or TechNet.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

2. Req: Loading/Saving Filter using VBA

3. Req:gwbasic graphics and sounds

4. REQ: Printing Graphics

5. REQ:displaying Corel graphics on VB

6. REQ:Graphic Report Vbx

7. Visio's Graphic Filter

8. Save Word-shapes using GIFIMP32 graphic-filter?

9. Visual Basic Graphic Import Filter

10. Help with MS Office graphics filters

11. Using Aldus/MS graphics filters with VB

12. Graphic filter in VB