Easy-Use concept for gradient ocx needed
Author Message
 Easy-Use concept for gradient ocx needed

Quote:
> Hello guys,

> i've made a great code to draw any gradient (multiple colors in the
> gradient) in any ways like linear (any angle), round, rect, circular
> etc. pp.

> But the thing is, i cannot figure out an easy OCX-Interface for it.
> Can you give me some ideas what features the ocx needs and how the
> configuration might be?
> The colors-managment is done via a collection-class i did.

> Some questions i have:

>  - The configuration and parameters of the many gradient-styles have
> to be changed via code and property pages. I thought about a class
> tree like GradientSettings->Gradienttype->ParameterProperty but do you
> would find this useful?

How about a rectangle that shows gradient fills like Coreldraw.  That way
the user can see what the gradient would look like.

Then use a palette pick map so that the user can select start and end
colours.

Or something like that.....

Richard.

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:32:07 GMT

1. Looking for a Gradient OCX or code THAT DOES NOT GIVE AN ILLEGAL ACTION MSG

2. Gradient Title Bar OCX

3. GRADIENT TITLE BAR OCX

4. Finally found a Title Bar Gradient OCX

5. Proof of concept needed for newbie

6. Data Entry Forms - Need Help With General Concepts !

7. I need help understanding concept

8. ?? Ideas/Concept needed