High Speed Graphics
Author Message
 High Speed Graphics

watch out for the graphics api difference in 95(16Bit converted form
win3.x) and nt4 are full 32Bit
--
Mail Me:

Check OUT:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>Hello!

>I am looking for some help with an
>application I have written in VB4,
>which generates Out of Memory and
>AutoRedraw errors on NT systems.

>It is a small app which uses a picture
>box control(AutoRedraw set to False),
>to display text which is
>updated at a high rate.  I use the Print
>method to do this.  On Win95 systems,
>this works fine, however when I run this
>on NT Server(4.0) or Workstation, after
>a while, the entire video goes into left
>field.  The system seems to have exhausted
>the video memory.

>Is there a problem with running VB apps on NT
>which were installed using VB4's setup.  I
>was told this could  be a possiblity?

>Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
>M.M.

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need for high serial-port speeds in QB

2. High COM Port Speed in QuickBASIC or QBasic

3. Visual Basic 4.0 and high speed modem routines

4. DB2/2 ODBC High Speed Driver??

5. High-speed sorting algorithms

6. High speed sorting and collision detection.

7. High speed DDE problems

8. High Speed Communications Control Needed

9. 32 bit high speed comm driver needed

10. Visual Basic 4.0 and high speed modem routines

11. High Speed MSCOMM VBX/OCX

12. High Speed Serial Communications