Please Need help on Stretchblt or Paintpicture.
Author Message
 Please Need help on Stretchblt or Paintpicture.

Hello.

Could somebody help me to use the stretchblt function (Or PaintPicture ?)

Here is my problem.

I have a picture box very large (width=24000...) and i want to print It.

What are my possibilities and, like i'm a newbie, could you please write me
the code ???

Thanks for answering,

Or to the newsgroop

Fri, 08 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please need help on stretchblt !

2. Stretchblt vs Paintpicture

3. PaintPicture versus BitBlt & StretchBlt

4. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

5. BitBlt vs PaintPicture for superimposing one image onto another (need advice please)

6. Paintpicture too slow--please help

7. Help with StretchBlt() please

8. Need serious Stretchblt help!

9. Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

10. Need help !!! PaintPicture

11. need help with paintpicture and picturebox

12. Help needed from StretchBlt Guru !