Convert JPEG to BMP
Author Message
 Convert JPEG to BMP

sorry for the delay. i subscribed this ng just now.
the ipp2 package could be downloaded for free by the intel dev
maillist subscribers. 90 megs...
i've got it, and the 1.5 and 1.51 as well i think. each of these is
nearly 2 mb's.
but am i allowed to email the smaller ones to someone ?
i mean, may they be considered still free ?
--
ciao, j.
www.sundaysw.com

Quote:
> There used to be scads of  XXX2YYY reformatting programs,
> and DLLS, around, for free. I'll bet some searching would
> turn one up.

> > The free Intel Library is no more. It's been integrated
> into their IPP
> > package, and costs money.
> > Sorry to hear that.  I was available a few weeks ago (how
> many, few, I don't
> > know).  To bad.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:15:17 GMT
 Convert JPEG to BMP

Quote:
>sorry for the delay. i subscribed this ng just now.
>the ipp2 package could be downloaded for free by the intel dev
>maillist subscribers. 90 megs...
>i've got it, and the 1.5 and 1.51 as well i think. each of these is
>nearly 2 mb's.

Regarding IPP V2.0 I think you are referring to the 30 day evaluation
download which is only for internal evaluation and research.

Quote:
>but am i allowed to email the smaller ones to someone ?
>i mean, may they be considered still free ?

There is nothing in the 1.5x licence that stops you using it because
they've withdrawn it from their site. The licence conditions for use and
distribution of 1.5x still apply. Intel wants developers to migrate to
IPP, not cut them off at the knees.

--
Richard Mason

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:46:16 GMT

1. Convert JPEG to BMP

2. Convert JPEG to BMP

3. Convert JPEG to BMP

4. Convert JPEG to BMP

5. Convert BMP to JPEG ???

6. NView.dll - a free dll that converts bmp to jpeg

7. DLL For Converting GIF/JPEG to BMP

8. dll to convert bmp to gif or jpeg needed

9. API for converting a BMP to Jpeg or GIF

10. Converting BMP to JPEG

11. Convert PrintScrn BMP to JPEG

12. Converting Images [BMP to JPEG or GIF]