Manipulating image without UI in VB
Author Message
 Manipulating image without UI in VB

Quote:
> I have a 48 x 48 pixels BMP image.

> I need to build an ActiveX DLL without user interface or VB forms to add a
> letter onto the image (for example add "A", font: Times New Roman, size:
8,
> position x = 10, position y = 10). Can this be done with Visual Basic?

> And later this image is save to disk in JPG format. Is this possible?

Yep, both can be done in VB :)
To draw the text use either the Print() method of a picture box, or the
TextOut() API call, then to save as a JPEG you'll need to take a look at the
Intel libraries, there's examples over on:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:48:29 GMT

1. Print from VB.Net without UI

2. Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)

3. Using MSHTML without UI in Visual Basic

4. Manipulating data without the datacontrol ?

5. Display Image in picturebox from db image field without temp file

6. Can I get Image size without loading image ???

7. Moving a image by using API without erasing a real image control

8. How to manipulate image filed in a database?

9. manipulating images

10. HELP ! VBX is needed for manipulating images

11. HELP manipulating images

12. Manipulating images