Toolbar problem...
Author Message
 Toolbar problem...

Hello there,

        I am running a toolbar.  Standard Windows 95 type of Toolbar.  Win95
Common Controls Collection is where it is found.

        I have the following problem.  I can change image size and redraw toolbar
just fine.  I have 16x16 and 32x32 icons I do this with.  Then I try to add
and remove captions.  If I add captions and then take them away.  The
buttons stop resizing themselves when I use the different sized icons.  And
I can't set the ButtonWidth or ButtonHeight properties.  It gives me a
False on the Function Call Return.  Anyone have a solution?

--
_________
CEO DigiTec Web Consultants

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT