ezVidcap disconnect method??
Author Message
 ezVidcap disconnect method??

Hello!

How does one go about disconnecting a camera using the ezvidcap control?

In other words, I can connect the camera Ok, but I'm having problems
reconnecting a lot and have to often reboot the system to get the camera to
work because something didn't seem to be "cleaned" up.

I attribute this to not having closed the camera connection properly.

Where's the ezvidcap1.disconnect ??

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 05:06:10 GMT
 ezVidcap disconnect method??
I found that also.
I used the disconnect call from the VFV API.

Quote:
> Hello!

> How does one go about disconnecting a camera using the ezvidcap control?

> In other words, I can connect the camera Ok, but I'm having problems
> reconnecting a lot and have to often reboot the system to get the camera
> work because something didn't seem to be "cleaned" up.

> I attribute this to not having closed the camera connection properly.

> Where's the ezvidcap1.disconnect ??

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:10:17 GMT

1. Errors using the UpdateBatch method with disconnected recordsets

2. ezvidcap, XP and Vicam

3. About activex ezVidCap

4. Using ezVidCap.ocx to write a webcam server?

5. ezvidcap, XP and Vicam

6. DlgCompressionOptions : HOWTO save- it ( ezVidCap.OCX )

7. Transfering Captured Video (VB ezvidcap)

8. help required with ezVidCap

9. VFW w/ Ray Mercer's ezVidCap.OCX and vb6.0

10. DlgCompressionOptions : HOWTO save- it ( ezVidCap.OCX )

11. ADO disconnected rs NOT disconnected

12. followhyperlink method fails to use method constant other than msoMethodGet