Transparent windows in windows 95/98 how to ?
Author Message
 Transparent windows in windows 95/98 how to ?

I am stuck at this thing in vb where I need to paint the form offscreen
and do a screen capture of the form while it's still offscreen .
Please help and let me know how to get the dc of the form while it's
offscreen.

Anothere alternative will be to find the dc to desktop region covered
by the form while on the desktop.

Please help

Hiten K M

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent windows in windows 95/98 how to ?

2. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

3. Vb5 in Windows 95 or Windows 98

4. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

5. 2-digit Date Window in Windows 95/98

6. Printing in Windows 95 vs. Windows 98

7. shutdown windows nt worstation or windows 95/98

8. API Calls in Windows NT as well as Windows 95/98

9. Help API GetCaretPos in window running a Dos App shelled from windows 95/98

10. Windows NT Users form a Windows 95 / 98 Client

11. How to get Access 97 work on Windows 95 and 98

12. Printing in Windows 95/98