DLL for DXF needed
Author Message
 DLL for DXF needed

Hello everyone,

I need to include read / writing of standard DXF files in one of my
projects. I ve downloaded the DXF format, but I was thinking of using a
DLL/OCX for VB6 instead.

I will work primarily 2D drawings, but I need arcs, ellipses, hatches,
linetypes, and a good manual with examples. I am willing to pay some $$ for
it, as long as it's worth it.

 Any suggestions?

TIA,
Aristotelis

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:46:14 GMT
 DLL for DXF needed
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D323712

--
hth, ciao, j.
www.sundaysw.com

"Aristotelis Charalampakis" ha scritto nel messaggio

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> I need to include read / writing of standard DXF files in one of my
> projects. I ve downloaded the DXF format, but I was thinking of
using a
> DLL/OCX for VB6 instead.

> I will work primarily 2D drawings, but I need arcs, ellipses,
hatches,
> linetypes, and a good manual with examples. I am willing to pay some
$$ for
> it, as long as it's worth it.

>  Any suggestions?

> TIA,
> Aristotelis

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:56:07 GMT
 DLL for DXF needed
"Aristotelis Charalampakis"

Quote:
> I need to include read / writing of standard DXF files in one of my
> projects. I ve downloaded the DXF format, but I was thinking of using a
> DLL/OCX for VB6 instead.

> I will work primarily 2D drawings, but I need arcs, ellipses, hatches,
> linetypes, and a good manual with examples. I am willing to pay some $$ for
> it, as long as it's worth it.

Our Metadraw control may meet your needs

MetaDraw is a vector based 2-D image manipulation control.

MetaDraw appears as a scrollable, zoomable,
window containing the image on your form.
Within MetaDraw you can display, create,
manipulate, save, print, copy, images.

DXF support is an add-on license option that
allows reading and writing of DXF files from
MetaDraw.
Without the DXF license option MetaDraw
reads/ writes  WMF, EMF, BMP, and our own
internal MDP format.

Currently DXF is limited to autocad 14 - we do
not yet support autocad 2000 dxf files.

Arcs and ellipses are definitely supported.
MetaDraw supports the following line types+ADs-
       Solid, Dash, Dot, DashDot, DashDotDot
MetaDraw also supports varied line thickness.
Metadraw can also support varied fill patterns
including hatches within ellipses, polygons
or other enclosed shapes.

Drawings can be created / manipulated either by code,
or you can allow your end-users to draw, move, rotate,
and resize image elements.

Drop me a note by e-mail if you are interested,
I would be happy to answer any questions and send additional detail.

* Please include a copy of this note with your reply

        Jeff Bennett

        Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc
        50 Jericho Tpk, Jericho, NY 11753
        Phone 516 997 5596,  Fax - 5597
        RELIABLE Custom Controls Make You Look Sharp+ACE-
        TList/Pro    *    ALLText HT/Pro    *    MetaDraw
        Custom Software Development Services Too.
        WWW.Bennet-Tec.Com

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 22:54:53 GMT

1. Need help converting .DXF to .WMF format.

2. I need testers for serial port comm DLL and alpha paging DLL (Delphi, C/C++, VB)

3. Need info on Win95 dskapi32.dll and dskmaint.dll

4. I need documentation on how to use RegObj.dll (registry manip dll)

5. Need VB40032.DLL and COMCTL.DLL

6. VB application, DLL problem in dofferent PC , Need a DLL viewer

7. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)

8. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (0/1)

9. why both msajt112.dll and msajt200.dll needed?

10. Need to call DLL function that needs pointers

11. VB .Dll needs testing for memory leaks (need tools)

12. Access-Dxf-Design project idea