Great VB Web Site
Author Message
 Great VB Web Site

At least I hope so.  Please check out my VB site and let me know what
you think.

If you have a VB site yourself, let me know and I will add a link to it.

--dave

www.TheScarms.com

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Great VB Web Site
Actually Dave, not too shappy!  I've added to Favorites, as there's some
things I might be able to use.  Thanks!

--
Visit the HTMLHelp Center
for Visual Basic

Quote:
> At least I hope so.  Please check out my VB site and let me know what
> you think.

> If you have a VB site yourself, let me know and I will add a link to it.

> --dave

> www.TheScarms.com

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Great VB Web Site
Hi Dave --

Quote:
>At least I hope so.  Please check out my VB site and let me know what
>you think.

You should try Melinda's Extra -- definitely a notch above Original.  ;-)

Quote:
>If you have a VB site yourself, let me know and I will add a link to it.

No obligation, but if you're curious...  http://www.mvps.org/vb

Later...   Karl

PS -- Nice selection of samples.  Same kinda stuff I have fun with.

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Great VB Web Site
Dave,

Great site....

You explain things well and you seem to tamper with similar stuff to
myself...

My VB site is under construction but check out the prelim -
www.quasar1.demon.co.uk/vbDomain

Cheers,
Grant

Quote:

>At least I hope so.  Please check out my VB site and let me know what
>you think.

>If you have a VB site yourself, let me know and I will add a link to it.

>--dave

>www.TheScarms.com

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Great VB Web Site
....and another, in case you are interested .....

http://www.pncl.co.uk/~sbutler

--
Steve Butler
IS Development Analyst

Quote:

>At least I hope so.  Please check out my VB site and let me know what
>you think.

>If you have a VB site yourself, let me know and I will add a link to it.

>--dave

>www.TheScarms.com

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Great VB Web Site!

2. A Great VB Web Site!

3. A Great VB Web Site!

4. A Great VB Web Site!

5. Great VB Web Site

6. A Great VB Web Site!

7. Great VB Web Site

8. Great VB Web Site

9. Great Web Site

10. Try out this great Visual Basic Web Site

11. Great New Bargain Web Site