Reading images
Author Message
 Reading images
I confess to not knowing much about images.  I have been asked to search a
dbf file which has "offset" information about the location of individual
images in a TIF file.  The dbf file has 2 fields named FOFFSET and ROFFSET
that are number ranges, e.g. FOFFSET = 8 and ROFFSET = 10816 on the 1st
record in the dbf file.  I assume they are some kind of start/stop
indicators for this large TIF image file.  Can anyone help or direct me to
somewhere to find out more on image retrieval?  Thanks.

David

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:25:35 GMT

1. Reading images from Access using VB4

2. Problems reading Image from SQL Server 2000 database - Please Help

3. Reading image Caption Tags!

4. reading image file header

5. Reading Image Information

6. Reading Image Height/Width with VB

7. looking for a way to read image attributes before loading to client-side

8. read Images/OLE-Objects in Access

9. Help with read image from clipboard

10. !!! Urgent Outllook express read images !!!

11. How to read images from MS access database having OLE as datatype to VB

12. !!! Urgent Outllook express read images !!!