I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
Author Message
 I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

How do you create a gradient sytle title-bar for your application?

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
You have to either subclass the whole thing, or use Windows 98 where you
can set it in Display Properties under Appearance using 16-bit color or
higher.  The latter method is MUCH simpler!

David

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
Check out www.planet-source-code.com   They have a HUGE selection of source
code available.  You can find several examples on there on how to perform
this in both VB3, VB4, & VB5.

John Saunders
Information Management Officer
Fort Stewart

Quote:

>How do you create a gradient sytle title-bar for your application?

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
Quote:
>How do you create a gradient sytle title-bar for your application?

I have an ActiveX DLL that can do this. You can download it with CodeLib 2.x in
the Software section of my Web site.

--
Ben Baird, MVP
Microsoft SiteBuilder Network Level 2

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

2. I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

3. Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.

4. I'm having a hard time finding a record in a recordset

5. Regular expression - It should be easy, but I am having a bad time

6. I *KNOW* I can't be the first to ask this

7. 'Canned' data in VB program

8. Don't Know who else to ask.

9. DATE TIME PICKER DOESN'T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE NULL

10. Crystal can't seem to find the needed database

11. tired of always having to ask questions?

12. Run-time error '3265': Item not found in this collection