does anybody know how to make the Taskbar and the Desktop completely refresh/repaint themselves?
Author Message
 does anybody know how to make the Taskbar and the Desktop completely refresh/repaint themselves?

does anybody know how to make the Taskbar and the Desktop completely
refresh/repaint themselves?

thanks

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. does anybody know how to make the Taskbar and the Desktop Repaint/Refresh themselves?

2. Dose ANYBODY know about the taskbar?

3. Doe's anybody knows how to...

4. trying to extact path from icon on desktop,anybody know

5. Anybody know how to Win 95 Desktop Shortcut?

6. How can I know whether a form.show completely

7. How can I know whether a form.show completely

8. Anybody done a VB5 Web App?

9. Anybody done this??

10. Anybody done a 2 checkboxes per row dropdown list

11. freezing taskbar and desktop a program

12. Has anybody made netscape DDE work?