Edit Record in EnhMetaFile
Author Message
 Edit Record in EnhMetaFile

Hi,

some question's, maybe someone can help me a little bit I'am a real newbie
at win32sdk.

1. I want to open a big EMF file and show only a Part in a CustomControl.
I thought I open the EMF in the memory or something else and copy the
visible area with BitBlt to the customcontrol.

But how can I do this?
Which Memory Handle could I take to manage this and is this the right way to
show a part of a EMF?

2.
I would to edit/delete/insert/append some records into a EMF. Where can I
get some example sourcecode how to manage this?
Today I get the book from >Feng Yuan:Windows Graph.Progr.< I hope there is a
example.

any reply's are welcome :-)

Greetings from Germany

Andre' Nhnen

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:06:16 GMT

1. Edit Record / Save Record buttons.

2. Flag a record once it has been edited to only allow the record to be edited once

3. How to save current edit record into database table

4. Edit record in VBA

5. Allow edit of some records only in table

6. Locking records during an edit with mulit user environment

7. Edit records in Table?

8. Edit Access Record in Excel, then send back to Access using VBA

9. Edit an Access Record in Excel

10. How? Edit/Add a Record Programmically

11. Re-edit the record error.

12. edit a record using recordset passing an Employee ID