Overlay
Author Message
 Overlay

I have been writing overlay programs for measurement use.  I have written 2
styles.  The first requires a capture card with Overlay.  In this you simply
use a form with the correct color background (pink/magenta) and the hardware
fills in the video on the spots where the color (Chroma Key) is exposed.
The second is to use an avi file and frame by frame, capture the picture by
doing a screen copy to the clipboard and then putting it in a picture clip
control and then putting it in the form background.  Then your controls on
the form appear to "overlay" the screen.  this can be done statically, frame
by frame.
Now, I want to dynamically overlay a moving control (a line that moves back
and forth under control of the mouse or arrow keys and record the position)
on top of a playing avi file.  When I try to do this, the controls always go
under the avi player.  Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Bob Corson

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:08:41 GMT

1. Overlay Images & Control Each

2. Why "Error loading overlay"?

3. OVERLAY MANAGER PDS 7

4. OVERLAY MANAGER PDS 7.1

5. Controlling motion video overlay?

6. Color Control in Overlay Mode

7. Help !!! Using VB as overlay of Mainframe session

8. Help !!! using VB as overlay of mainframe session

9. VB to overlay mainframe session as GUI interface

10. Image Overlay / Object Window control

11. Resize/overlay AVI in picturebox

12. VB4: imagelist.overlay produces wrong color?