No icons associated with the Title in the taskbar
Author Message
 No icons associated with the Title in the taskbar

Hi,
        I have created a form with the following properties :
                caption = "Testing"
                ControlBox = False
                Border style = False
                icon = a.ico

I am trying to create a captionless form, a form that has no Title bar.

I noticed that the icon of the program did not appear in the taskbar, only
the title of the window was displayed. Is there anyway of forcing the icon
to appear in the taskbar.

        Thanks in advance.

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Show title on the taskbar (the form has no title(=caption))

2. Chapter Number/Title Associated with Search Question

3. Borderless Forms and TaskBar Titles

4. Removing the MDI parent window title from the taskbar

5. Hide title bar and still show app name in taskbar - how

6. Get the Title of the all Applications listed in the taskbar

7. Get the Title of the all Applications listed in the taskbar

8. Title in TaskBar

9. Get icon associated with a File

10. Retrieve a files associated icon

11. Associating my own icon with my App ?

12. Associate icon with extension