How to write binary data to registry
Author Message
 How to write binary data to registry

All,
    I am trying to write some binary data to the registry, but cannot figure
out how to do it.  I have found numerous examples of writing string and
double words to the registry, but none of them write binary data.  Anyone
know how this is done?
    Thanks.

Gary A. Bushey

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to write binary data to registry

Hi,

    I think you must convert your binary data in HEXA data before write it
in registry...

Olivier

Gary A. Bushey a crit dans le message

Quote:
>All,
>    I am trying to write some binary data to the registry, but cannot
figure
>out how to do it.  I have found numerous examples of writing string and
>double words to the registry, but none of them write binary data.  Anyone
>know how this is done?
>    Thanks.

>Gary A. Bushey

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Registry question: What's the difference in writing binary data to it

2. Writing binary data values to registry with VB

3. Writing Binary Data in Registry!

4. Writing Binary Values to the Registry

5. Writing binary to registry

6. WRITING BINARY REGISTRY VALUE

7. How to write binary value to registry with RegWrite

8. How to write the binary values to the registry using vbs

9. Need help on writing binary value to registry

10. Writing byte() (Binary value) to registry

11. Writing binary to registry

12. Write Binary Values in registry????