Help - Windows CE API ??
Author Message
 Help - Windows CE API ??

Can anybody tell me whether is a way of using Windows CE Api for launching a
Remote Networking connection??
I know how to do it in Windows 95/98 but can't figure this out in Windows CE
ver 2.11.

Thanks in Advance
Antonis

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

2. Calling Windows CE API?

3. Help someone !!!! Windows CE toolkit VB6.0

4. WINDOWS CE DEVELOPMENT KIT HELP ME !!!

5. HELP: How to call Windows CE Calculator Programmatically

6. Windows API call to set windows colors (HELP Please)

7. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

8. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

9. Help:Netware API Help File(in Windows Help file format)

10. Windows CE Online Chat - AMD & bSquare, Designing a High-Performance, Low-Power Windows CE .NET Device - May 15th 12:00 PST (20:00GMT)

11. Access for Windows CE?

12. Access database on Windows CE ?