Files Custom Tab
Author Message
 Files Custom Tab

When you right click on an Excel 97 worksheet from Windows Explorer and
choose properties it gives you the General, Summary, Statistics, Security,
Contents, and Custom tabs to allow you to fill in file specific information.

How can I give a file the above mentioned Custom tab and specify the Name,
Value, and Type for multiple properties?

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Files Custom Tab

2. Invoking custom help file from a custom menu

3. Help File - Opens on Find tab not Contents tab

4. Custom Form Page Tab

5. Tab keys and custom controls

6. tab strip custom properties page appearing in my finished exe

7. TAB CUSTOM CONTROL

8. Strange tab behavior from custom control

9. Custom Formatting & Formulas in Cross-Tab Object

10. Making a Custom Cross-Tab?

11. Creating Custom Cross-Tabs

12. Making a Custom Cross-Tab using CR?