Direct X Filename?
Author Message
 Direct X Filename?

I am looking for my Direct X Files. Just the names of them would be
sufficient. From here I am sure I can use GetFileSize api's to get the
version being used.

Thanks guys...

Ross

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

2. getting just the filename, not the filename path from the opendialog control

3. SHORT filename to LONG filename???

4. ? How extract filename, dir, filename, extension ?

5. Short Filename to Long Filename ???

6. Long Filename -> Short Filename

7. Common Dialog Control - Setting .filename property w/multiple filenames

8. SHORT filename to LONG filename???

9. Convert long filenames to short filenames

10. cutting out filename from filename returned by common dialog control

11. Convert Long Filenames to Short Filenames in VB4 16-Bit

12. HowTo Get Long Filenames from 8.3 Filenames?