problem with MSFlex Grid
Author Message
 problem with MSFlex Grid

i have a msflexgrid bounded to data control.
depending of a condition of field  i need put a image in a cell of column.
is possible.
Thanks in advance

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 problem with MSFlex Grid
Hi

 Take a look at the CellPicture property.

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>i have a msflexgrid bounded to data control.
>depending of a condition of field  i need put a image in a cell of column.
>is possible.
>Thanks in advance

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 problem with MSFlex Grid
but
How i put an image in a cell when the grid load the records?
thank in advance.

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 problem with MSFlex Grid
I've never messed with Bound controls (they're too 'messy').

I'd suggest that you :

1. setup the FlexGrid's format string
2. set the columnwidth of the image column to 0.
3. Populate your FlexGrid
4. Step through each cell in that column and do a
'LoadPicture'/'LoadResPicture' into that cell depending on it's value.

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>but
>How i put an image in a cell when the grid load the records?
>thank in advance.

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. BIG PROBLEM with MSFLEX GRID CONTROL - Help Needed

2. problem with MSFlex Grid

3. Problem using a MSFlex Grid in an Outllook Form

4. MSFlex grid and other controls license problems

5. MSFlex Grid Control Problem

6. MSFlex Grid Problem!?

7. MSFlex Grid

8. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

9. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

10. MSFlex Grid

11. Removing items from MSFlex Grid

12. Load MSFlex grid in columns vs. rows