Help with Info-Zip using cZip.cls & mZip.bas from vbAccelerator.com
Author Message
 Help with Info-Zip using cZip.cls & mZip.bas from vbAccelerator.com

Using the cZip.cls & mZip.bas modules from vbAccelerator.com I am able to
zip recursive, but if I set the .includeHiddenSytem files property to True,
it doesn't work at all...nothing happens when you try to zip with that
property set to true.

I've tried it on folders that contain "some" hidden files and on folders
that only contain Hidden files...either way, no zip file is created.

Has anybody had any experience with this?  Is there another property that
needs to be set?  Here's what I'm doing:

With m_cZ
        .ClearFileSpecs
        .ZipFile = "C:\test.zip"
        .BasePath = C:\Docs\"
        .AddFileSpec "*.*"
        .IncludeSystemAndHiddenFiles
        .StoreFolderNames = True
        .RecurseSubDirs = True
        .Zip
End With

If I remove the hidden & system property, it works but no hidden or system
files are included.

Thanks,
David

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:15:41 GMT
 Help with Info-Zip using cZip.cls & mZip.bas from vbAccelerator.com
I made a mistake in my previous post...I forgot to write "= True" after
".IncludeSystemAndHiddenFiles", the code example should have said

        .IncludeSystemAndHiddenFiles = True

..which is how it is written in my program, and doesn't work.

Any help with this would be appeciated.

David

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:48:26 GMT

1. VBaccelerator's ( VBaccelerator.com) S-grid

2. .CLS vs .BAS Files

3. Please explain why use .cls over .bas

4. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

5. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

6. timeout.bas & ontop.bas

7. Using the info zip dll

8. Help: .bas files to .exe or .com

9. Using CGI32.BAS and DBSAMPLE-32.BAS

10. vbAccelerator.com

11. Prob with ssubtmr.dll from vbaccelerator.com

12. What happened to VBAccelerator.com?