Visual Basic Network Fix solution
Author Message
 Visual Basic Network Fix solution

Im pretty new to VB.
I am trying to make a change to my network (95) clients at login time with
an exe file.

The Changes I need to make include
deleting a win.ini statement and
removing the netware client from the desktops network configuration
1. Can this be accomplished?
2. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Andrew

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Network, exploring the network environment with visual basic?

2. BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT: Visual Basic .NET Solutions Toolkit

3. Visual Basic 5.0 Fix in Application

4. Permission Denied error fix for Visual Basic 5.0

5. Solution: Calling C++ dll from Visual Basic

6. Visual Basic Solutions - Now Available

7. Q: Visual Basic 4 expert solutions BOOK Q

8. Bugs fixed in Visual Basic Version 4.0a

9. SOLUTION - Arrow / Navigation keys / TAB not Working in Visual Basic

10. Dial-Up Networking In Visual Basic

11. Network software possibly made in Visual Basic?

12. need help visual basic networking