Getting printer status with VB 5.0 (SP3)
Author Message
 Getting printer status with VB 5.0 (SP3)

I have a VB 5.0 app running in Win95 and I have a need to see if the default
printer is busy prior to sending another job to be printed.  Sample code on
how to detect the default printer status would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting printer status

2. Getting Printer Status

3. GETTING PRINTER STATUS

4. Getting Printer Status

5. Getting printer status from 95

6. Getting Printer Status

7. Getting status of Printer

8. Getting network printer status

9. Getting Printer Status

10. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

11. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

12. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0