Double-clicking on file in Web Browser control
Author Message
 Double-clicking on file in Web Browser control
Hi,

My VB5 app has a shdocvw.dll web browser control in it - if I browse a
folder on my PC within the web browser control and double-click on a
HTML file within it the file opens up in my default Internet browser,
not within my VB app.

Why is this? How can I get round it?

Cheers,
MP

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:24:04 GMT

1. Double-clicking on file in Web Browser control

2. Double-clicking on file in Web Browser control

3. Web Browser Control disable right clicking?

4. Web Browser Control and Clicking

5. Web Browser Control and Clicking

6. Web Browser Control and Clicking

7. Web Browser Control and Clicking

8. Disable right click menu of Web Browser Control

9. Disable right click in Web Browser control

10. Web browser control and "click" sounds

11. Web Browser Control and Right Mouse Click

12. Web Browser Control and Clicking