Looking for Documentation/Direction on File Attributes
Author Message
 Looking for Documentation/Direction on File Attributes

To all,

I am trying to write some code that can get to the "Extended Attributes"
under Windows NT and/or Windows 95 .  I know that I can find out whether or
not a file is read only/hidden, but I am looking for the EXTENDED
ATTRIBUTES ..

As I peruse the Win32.API file, I see some API calls that might assist me
in this process - But I have yet to locate a source that explains the file
systems (the Extended Attributes piece) and examples to extract this data
.

Thanks in advance !!

Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Documentation on Attributes to use with Declare

2. documentation- attributes and the system.reflection object

3. Need help on direction to start looking

4. Looking for direction on game design.

5. Looking for direction on game design.

6. looking for direction

7. looking for direction to auto update

8. looking for direction

9. looking for a way to read image attributes before loading to client-side

10. Looking for documentation on the following

11. Looking for documentation on the following COM components

12. Looking for sysmenu example/documentation