Capture keyboard inputs.
Author Message
 Capture keyboard inputs.

Does anyone know how to capture all keyboard inputs before any application
recives it. My app. is hidden, so it does not have the fockus. I also need
to prevent all aplication from reciving keyboard inputs.

Torgeir Ekeland

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capture keyboard inputs.
Check out the DirectX 7.0 SDK, think there is something there.

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to capture all keyboard inputs before any application
> recives it. My app. is hidden, so it does not have the fockus. I also need
> to prevent all aplication from reciving keyboard inputs.

> Torgeir Ekeland

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capture keyboard inputs.
Check out SetWindowsHookEx (WH_KEYBOARD, ...)

Will McKee.

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to capture all keyboard inputs before any application
> recives it. My app. is hidden, so it does not have the fockus. I also need
> to prevent all aplication from reciving keyboard inputs.

> Torgeir Ekeland

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to capture keyboard input.

2. How to capture keyboard inputs

3. Capture Keyboard Input

4. How capture weird input from keyboard?

5. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

6. how do you capture all the keyboard input ??

7. How to disable/enable keyboard input and mouse input

8. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

9. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

10. Keyboard capture

11. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

12. keyboard capture