Passing parameters to Access 97 reports
Author Message
 Passing parameters to Access 97 reports

I am trying to run an Access 97 report from Visual Basic 5.0 and the report
has a parameter that I need to pass to it.  I don't want to have to enter
the parameter value each time that I run the report.  I want my program to
be able to pass it for me.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Lori

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing parameters to Access 97 reports
All three connection objects (DAO, RDO, and ADO) have a Parameter
object.  You can us this to pass your parameter.  Your application
checks the Parameter Object and only prompts the user if there is
nothing in it.

Hope this helps
Geoff

Quote:
Posted At: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 4:11 PM
Posted To: winapi
Conversation: Passing parameters to Access 97 reports
Subject: Passing parameters to Access 97 reports

I am trying to run an Access 97 report from Visual Basic 5.0 and the
report
has a parameter that I need to pass to it.  I don't want to have to
enter
the parameter value each time that I run the report.  I want my program
be able to pass it for me.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Lori

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing parameters to Access 97 reports
Hi,

Another way is to use a table in the database to store the parametervalues.

Regards,
Hartmut Anders

Geoffrey Brown schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>All three connection objects (DAO, RDO, and ADO) have a Parameter
>object.  You can us this to pass your parameter.  Your application
>checks the Parameter Object and only prompts the user if there is
>nothing in it.

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Report Parameters from VB6 to Access 97

2. Passing Parameters to Word 97 from Access 97!

3. Passing parameters to an Access 97 - query

4. Passing parameters to a stored query in Access 97

5. Passing Parameters to Access 97

6. Access 97 Parameter Queries and VB Data Reports

7. Calling Access 97 reports from VB or VBA with parameters

8. Access 97 Parameter Queries and VB Data Reports

9. Calling Access 97 reports from VB or VBA with parameters

10. Access 97 Parameter Queries and VB Data Reports

11. Access 97 Parameter Queries and VB Data Reports

12. Help Needed - Passing Value from Access 97 to Word 97 Macro