Terminating Large RDO Resultsets
Author Message
 Terminating Large RDO Resultsets

I building SQL statements dynamically depending on user criteria.
Based on the criteria the resultset retrieved can vary from a couple of
records to over 10,000 records.

If after say 500 records I want to close the recordset, the .close method
seems to take forever.  Does rdo traul through the resultset until it
reaches the last one before actually closing it.

How can I terminate the resultset instantly?

If there is anyone there with an answer your help is much appreciated.

Abrar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to terminate large RDO Resultsets

2. Terminating Large RDO Resultsets

3. Terminating RDO Resultsets

4. Fetching Very Large Resultsets

5. Return a large resultset effeciently

6. Question: Copying RDO resultset into Excel Spreadsheet

7. rdo and rdc resultset problem

8. Fill unbound grid w/RDO Resultset

9. RDO Error while retrieving resultset from ORACLE stored procedure using VB5

10. RDO Access Connect and Resultset with rdAsyncEnable

11. RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

12. RDO resultset problem