Create window Buttons in taskbar (runtime)
Author Message
 Create window Buttons in taskbar (runtime)

I would like to create in run-time, a button of an open windows in the
Star menu Taskbar, because I open windows based on Commands passed to
VB.

VB ShowInTaskBar property is not manageble in run-time.

Thanks in advance

Paulo Silva
(PORTUGAL)

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create a NEW Start Button in the taskbar?

2. Create a NEW Start Button in the taskbar?

3. Is it under Windows 95/NT4.0 also possible to flash only the taskbar button

4. form button in window's taskbar

5. finding my window's taskbar button

6. Hiding Windows Taskbar or Disabling Start button

7. Killing an App with no window or taskbar button

8. Program created by Vb6 in the Taskbar of Windows

9. How i can create form like windows taskbar?

10. Creating a Taskbar like window...

11. Creating a new Button/PictureBox/... on runtime

12. How do you create multiple buttons at runtime ?