Remap keyboard keys, etc
Author Message
 Remap keyboard keys, etc

Can some point me in the right direction to remap keyboard keys via VB50.
And, if it can be done, can I map out the Alt, ESC, Ctrl, etc on demand.

Or, is there an API that I can call to selective remap keys. I want to
disable the window system keys for a security program.

Thanks for the information,

Jeff                                          .

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remap keyboard keys, etc

2. Remap keyboard

3. Keyboard Remap

4. How can i remap keys of keyboard in VB5 (without the standaard key-events...)

5. How do I Remap Function keys to simulate Mouse click

6. Primary key, Foreign key, referential integrity, etc?

7. KEYBOARD.IN, etc...

8. Trapping mouse movement, keyboard clicks etc.

9. block a key of the keyboard or the button of mouse

10. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

11. Attach macro to keyboard keys.

12. associating keyboard function keys with a vb program