Network adapter MAC address
Author Message
 Network adapter MAC address

I copied a source code from Microsoft's KB to get the MAC Address of the
network card installed in a computer and I need to know two things:

    1) If I have two NIC's how can I determine which one to get the address.

    2) There is a situatuion (it has only been tried in one machine) that
the function returns all zero's (0).  The machine has a NIC but is not
connected to a network. I still need to get the MAC address, why does this
fail?

TIA
Javier Soques

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

2. Need to Retrieve Network Adapters MAC Address

3. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

4. Ip and MAC address for each network adapter?

5. List and modify Network Adapter Info based on MAC range

6. retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6

7. network adapter address

8. retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6

9. network adapter address

10. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

11. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

12. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control