Workstations on a network
Author Message
 Workstations on a network

1.    How can I List all the workstations that are currently connected in
the                 network?
2.    How can I know the network name of the workstation my application is
running on?

Cheers

Steve Hannington

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:52:39 GMT
 Workstations on a network

Come on guys,
Don't tell me no one has ever come accross this kind of scenario?
Or is it that the answer is too obvious that I should not be asking?

Quote:
> 1.    How can I List all the workstations that are currently connected in
> the                 network?
> 2.    How can I know the network name of the workstation my application is
> running on?

> Cheers

> Steve Hannington

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:02:46 GMT
 Workstations on a network
try this link:
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/shell/browsenetwork.htm

bye

Quote:
> 1.    How can I List all the workstations that are currently connected in
> the                 network?
> 2.    How can I know the network name of the workstation my application is
> running on?

> Cheers

> Steve Hannington

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:27:09 GMT

1. does anyone know how to identify all nt and 95 workstation on a network using a script file?

2. Obtaining the network name of the workstation running my VB app

3. Tracking network activity on a workstation

4. Network WorkStation Remote Control Tool?

5. Determining if a workstation is on the network

6. Network API: Reading names of workstations from server?

7. Finding all the NT Workstations and Servers on the Network

8. Mute all workstations on network

9. Sending A message to users on the network who are logged in on several workstations

10. internet workstation to workstation

11. Network error but no network ???

12. Distinguishing dial-up networking from local network