VB with Oracle SNAPI 6.2
Author Message
 VB with Oracle SNAPI 6.2

Oracle Express Server 6.2 on NT4
VB4 and VB6 created on NT workstation
SNAPI version 6.2.0
SNAPI function:  SnSetHostIdentity(..),  SnOpen(..)

I have been working on developing VB app. using Oracle SNAPI ( different
version) API.

The latest SNAPI version is 6.2.0 which is being used by whole range of
Oracle Express client products.

I have been having problem recently with SNAPI 6.2 in my VB4 and 6
application.   I cannot share the same session of any active Express Server
6.2 from my VB app. given the workspace ID or session ID.

SnSetHostIdentity(..) seems to fail and never works.

Can someone kindly tell or share knowledge on this particular problem??!!

How to get SnSetHostIdentity(..) working in VB

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need advice about Codebase 6.2 and VB 5.0

2. Problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

3. ******Need OLD BASIC (BASICA?) for current DOS (6.2)

4. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

5. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

6. problems linking Extra!6.2 and VB4

7. IMS/ LU 6.2

8. Visual Basic 5.0 and Extra 6.2 Attachmate Object for 95/NT

9. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

10. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

11. Advice needed about Codebase 6.2 and Vu\isual Basic 5

12. Help:How to avoid Oracle Logon window for VB to Oracle via attached Access