How to detect if networking is installed?
Author Message
 How to detect if networking is installed?

How can I detect that Netowrking is installed programatically running under
Windows NT4?

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to detect if networking is installed?

How about using the EnumRessource Api that enum every ressource on the
network even the network name itself! and if it generate a error that mean
no network...

Marc Gaudet
Analyst-programmer

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting if .NET Framework is installed prior to installing application

2. Detect if WSH is installed, and if not install it (from command line)

3. Connecting to network shares when network is detected only - help please

4. how to detect if I am connected?

5. Detecting when i am online

6. Detecting when i am online

7. Dial Up Networking: Am I Connected?

8. How can I tell if I am connected to the network

9. Am I connected to the network

10. Easy way to see if I am connected to network

11. Am I Connected To a Network?

12. detect if SR-1 installed