Setting Scrollbar size
Author Message
 Setting Scrollbar size

Can the scrollbar size be set thru an API call, similar to the SetSysColors
call.

Tim Beck

Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting Scrollbar size

IIRC, that would be a function of SystemParametersInfo(), but I don't think
your users will thank you for changing it unless you give it to them as an
_option_.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:

>Can the scrollbar size be set thru an API call, similar to the SetSysColors
>call.

>Tim Beck

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting Scrollbar size
My application is for an industrial touch screen, so I need to ensure the
scrollbars are properly sized.  I restore the original size when my
application is shut down.  Thanks for the help.

Tim Beck

Quote:
> IIRC, that would be a function of SystemParametersInfo(), but I don't
think
> your users will thank you for changing it unless you give it to them as an
> _option_.

> Jim Deutch
> MS Dev MVP

> >Can the scrollbar size be set thru an API call, similar to the
SetSysColors
> >call.

> >Tim Beck

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get/Set ScrollBar Size

2. Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

3. scrollbar button size

4. increase the size form the scrollbar

5. How to change size of scrollbar

6. Changing listview scrollbar size

7. Changing a listview scrollbar's size

8. Changing the scrollbar size

9. Set the Scrollbar On TextBox to beginning of text

10. How to set scrollbar appearance for flat

11. How to set the background of the ScrollBar

12. Setting scrollbar values