Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks
Author Message
 Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks

I'm in need of determining (1) if an audio CD is in a CD-ROM drive when my
program starts, (2) when the CD is ejected, (3) identifying a CD when
inserted into a CD-ROM drive, and (4) determining the number of tracks on
the CD.  I'm not too up on the different API's, but I believe that what I
need would be from the MCI API.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Austin Miller

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks

You can do most of you need with MCISendString, the doc is quite large,you
can find it in SDK or MSDN

HYH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adriano Ghezzi
Avion Sistemi Srl

http://www.isp.it

Austin Miller ha scritto nel messaggio ...

Quote:
>I'm in need of determining (1) if an audio CD is in a CD-ROM drive when my
>program starts, (2) when the CD is ejected, (3) identifying a CD when
>inserted into a CD-ROM drive, and (4) determining the number of tracks on
>the CD.  I'm not too up on the different API's, but I believe that what I
>need would be from the MCI API.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks in advance.
>Austin Miller

Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help: What keeps track of Audio CDs?

2. Identifying Audio CDs

3. Identifying Audio CD's

4. Identifying an audio CD

5. Playing an audio track on a mixed-mode CD

6. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

7. Get tracks from CD-Audio

8. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

9. Playing Audio CD Tracks

10. Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks

11. MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets

12. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100