Odbc Api - recordcount?
Author Message
 Odbc Api - recordcount?

Hello

I want to find the recordcount of recordset opened by
SqlExectDirect....

I have tried rc=SqwlRowCount(hstmt).. but this only appers to work on
an action query

I want to use the api below and need the last argument to be the
recordcount

 rc = SQLSetStmtOption(hstmt, SQL_ROWSET_SIZE, ThisNeedsToBeAVariable)

I know I can bind data or create a sql query that supplies me with the
recordcount,  however I need a cleaner fix for this......

Regards

Andrew

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. recordcount and ODBC connection to Oracle

2. RecordCount = -1 -> Oracle/ODBC

3. Creating ODBC System DSN by using ODBC API ?

4. problem with ODBC in Excel 5.0 using VBA and ODBC API

5. ODBC vs ODBC API Calls

6. DAO Recordcount vs. ADO Recordcount

7. VB/Access ODBC API Declarations.

8. Question on ODBC API

9. Where do I find ODBC API declerations

10. Help : How to declare ODBC API's Not in odbc32.txt

11. API ODBC

12. ODBC APIs - SQLBindParameter