Screen Resolution's and Scalable Form size
Author Message
 Screen Resolution's and Scalable Form size

I am developing an application in VB 4.0 32-bit and use a 1024 X 768
resolution. When I test this app on a machine that is 800 X 600 it is
too large to fit on the screen.  How do I get the forms to resize per
Screen resolution? Please Help I need to get this app done to help
support my NEW SON - 11 weeks old. His name is Jude Thaddeus II, and he
has a heart murmor and I have no Insurance...

                >--? Jude & Martina <--?

Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen Resolution's and Scalable Form size

Quote:
> I am developing an application in VB 4.0 32-bit and use a 1024 X 768
> resolution. When I test this app on a machine that is 800 X 600 it is
> too large to fit on the screen.  How do I get the forms to resize per
> Screen resolution? Please Help I need to get this app done to help

If you go to the home page link below, you'll find a couple of code samples
(including one a VB4 API example called SCRNRES.ZIP) that demonstrate how
to determine screen resolution. It would then be a matter of writing code
for each resolution to resize the current form(s).
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
---
Tony Jones, Australia

Visit:   Southern Cross Visual Basic Code and Links
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6740/index.html

Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Maximum Form size - regulated by screen resolution

2. controls to change when screen resolution or form size is changed

3. Forms, Screen Size, and Resolution

4. API to return screen size, resolutions, and font size

5. Problem with form's sizes when change resolution

6. Adjust forms to users' screen resolution

7. Enlarging form to user's screen size

8. can't make form bigger than size of the screen in VB

9. can't make form bigger than size of the screen in VB

10. Dynamic GUI: Programming with VBA for different screen sizes and resolutions

11. halfnewbie about screen size and resolution

12. Detecting Screen Size And Resolution