Working directory of InternetBrowser control
Author Message
 Working directory of InternetBrowser control

    I have a browser control on my form.
    I use to the browser for see local files (html files).
    But in my html files, I have only the name of the pictures files without
the path.
    In the browser  the pictures don't appear.
    The reason is the browser try to open pictures in app.path directory
    (I have copied pictures in the app.path to verify and it works)

or there is another solution ?

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Working directory of InternetBrowser control
If your HTML pages are on then application path the files will be readed
form that location. Change the image URLs to the full path or install the
pictures in the app.path.

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo
Free ActiveX Controls, TypeLibs & Code

Quote:
>     I have a browser control on my form.
>     I use to the browser for see local files (html files).
>     But in my html files, I have only the name of the pictures files
without
> the path.
>     In the browser  the pictures don't appear.
>     The reason is the browser try to open pictures in app.path directory
>     (I have copied pictures in the app.path to verify and it works)

> or there is another solution ?

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Working directory of InternetBrowser control

2. how can i start a InternetBrowser

3. how can i start a InternetBrowser

4. Shell (start xxxxx) not working for full Windows-path directory files (works for 8-character directory paths)

5. How to set working directory at runtime?

6. Current working directory for Excel

7. HasAccess and directories doesn't work

8. looking / storing working directory

9. Working Directory

10. Checking for directories not quite working right

11. Uptain working directories?

12. finding/setting the directory I'm working in