NT Usermgr sources for VB
Author Message
 NT Usermgr sources for VB

Hi,

As a NT administrator I want to make my own usrmgr do you some tasks
automatically for me.
Does someone has sources for me to access the NT user database?

Thanks in advance,

Gert (from the cold and wet Holland)

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding field to the current source does'nt add source to FROM clause

2. Converting a VB.Net source to a C#.Net source

3. VB 3.0 Source to VC 2.0 Source

4. WANTED: Visual C4++ SAMPLES: Source code for PERFMON app (NT)

5. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested

6. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

7. NT 4.0 , Windows 95, VB4.0 and Source Safe, :(

8. free nt service ocx with source code

9. Free NT Service OCX with source code

10. Free NT Service OCX with source, sample projects

11. free NT service OCX w/ source

12. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested