Removing a task from the WinNT task list...
Author Message
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...

Hi !

I would like to know how to prevent a process from
being added in the Windows NT task list ?

Thanks

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...
Hi,

Using:

    App.TaskVisible=False

Hoping it may help,
Vanderghast, Access MVP.

Quote:
> Hi !

> I would like to know how to prevent a process from
> being added in the Windows NT task list ?

> Thanks

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...
Thanks but do you know the equivalent API method ?

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...
In fact, App.TaskVisible = false doesn't work !
Even if there's no graphical object (form,msgbox,...) in my program...

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...

Works fine!
Of course when running from VB your VB will still appear in the task list!

Quote:
> In fact, App.TaskVisible = false doesn't work !
> Even if there's no graphical object (form,msgbox,...) in my program...

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing a task from the WinNT task list...
Ah Ah ...
My program is compiled into an EXE file, then run ALONE...
The thing is, App.TaskVisible = False is accepted by compiler
but has NO effect...

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing app from WinNT Task Manager - how?

2. Help - How to get the Task List in WinNT

3. Adding tasks to a named task list

4. Keep updated copy of this task on my task list

5. VBA task insert into an existing task list?

6. Hiding Task ID in Task List

7. need help on ending a task in windows task list

8. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

9. Remove my app from the task list

10. Hide a task in WinNT

11. Is there a WinNT Task Manager for Win95?

12. winnt task priority setting