Printing a Govt. form
Author Message
 Printing a Govt. form

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to write a small software which will help in filling a
Government form. (Something similar to a tax software). Is there any way
I could fill in the values and print the original form (without
graphically generating it).

Specifically is there a way to print the Govt. form, from its scanned
image after filling in the required fields?

I tried trivial things like Printform (after putting the scanned image
in an image control), which will print only the top half of the from.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JKN

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a Govt. form
Have you tried paintpicture to copy the image to the printer the via code
set your current x and y to where the "blanks" are on the form?

Good Luck,

Dean

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a Govt. form
Printing Large pictures is not something that you should really promote
if possible because of problems with resolution and the huge sizes they
become. You can quite quickly bring networks down to a crawl and you can
never gaurantee the printed quality because you have no control over the
printer or dpi that is available.

Instead why not print on to copies of the sheet by measuring where you
want the output to go. Your printing speeds would impress everyone then
and you would not be eating up all the computers resources.

 I am lucky enough to work on a pentium 333MHz with 64Mb of Ram and I
forget that my software maybe running on a 66MHz machine with 16Mb or
8Mb of Ram. That type of computer would not be happy attempting your
task.

Alex E
-----------------------

HTTP://www.Kline-Uk.com/steelcad
The Number 1. Steel Detailing Package

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

2. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

3. Printing to a pre-printed form

4. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

5. Print form---not!! - print.hlp [1/1]

6. Vertical Print & API Form Printing

7. Printing to a pre-printed forms.

8. Printing to a Pre-printed Form

9. URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form

10. Can Crystal Report print a pre-printed form?

11. URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms

12. Input form and Printing form