win32api.txt update
Author Message
 win32api.txt update

Hi All

My Win32api.txt - file seems to need an update.. My version is (out)dated 18
July 98. Is there any place to find a newer version.

Thanks, Per Rollvang

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win32api.txt update
I found an updated version in the Platfrom SDK January 2000 (you can
download all or part of the SDK from http://msdn.microsoft.com and following
to the Platform SDK link in the "Products" lists).

--
Patrice Scribe

Quote:
> Hi All

> My Win32api.txt - file seems to need an update.. My version is (out)dated
18
> July 98. Is there any place to find a newer version.

> Thanks, Per Rollvang

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win32api.txt update
Thanx Patrice

--
Per Rollvang

Quote:
> I found an updated version in the Platfrom SDK January 2000 (you can
> download all or part of the SDK from http://msdn.microsoft.com and
following
> to the Platform SDK link in the "Products" lists).

> --
> Patrice Scribe

> > Hi All

> > My Win32api.txt - file seems to need an update.. My version is
(out)dated
> 18
> > July 98. Is there any place to find a newer version.

> > Thanks, Per Rollvang

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. EM_AUTOURLDETECT and/or updated win32api.txt

2. Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????

3. Does MS put out update to the WIN32API.TXT file

4. Update for Win32API.txt

5. Updated win32API.txt available

6. Updated win32api.txt?

7. EM_AUTOURLDETECT and/or updated win32api.txt

8. updated Win32API.txt

9. win32api.mdb and win32api.txt and viewers like you

10. Lost and found: Office XP Developer copy of win32api.txt

11. Win32API.txt is worthless

12. win32api.txt