Drag and Drop Problem
Author Message
 Drag and Drop Problem

Hi,

     First time to post question in this newsgroup. I hope some vb experts
can give me some hints for my problem. My existing problem is that :
I like to create a window explorer like windows... when a user drags a
file icon from one place, e.g. window explorer, onto a form, then this
form can get the file name ( I know how to do this :), and also can draw
the icon on it. However, I can't find any useful information of how to
achieve this from VB Online book and help. I don't know how to get the
icon from the data structure transfer from OLE drag and drop event. If you
know how to solve this problem. I hope you can let me know.

Thanks for your kind attention,

Raymond

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. drag n drop problem

2. drag and drop problem

3. Treeview and OLE Drag -n- Drop problem

4. Drag and Drop problem ?

5. Drag and drop problems

6. Drag and Drop Problem

7. Drag-and-drop problem

8. ListView Drag&Drop Problem

9. ListView Drag and Drop problem in icon view

10. TreeView Drag&Drop problems

11. Drop and Drag Problem and Deployment Problem in VB 50 Enterprise

12. OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM