Disabling DoubleClick event
Author Message
 Disabling DoubleClick event

Hi!

Does anyone know a way to disable the DoubleClick event of a standard VB
PictureBox?

I have created a command button using a picture box. When the user
clicks several times
on this button each second click is ignored because the DoubleClick
event is raised.

I've tried some WindowsAPI stuff (ReleaseCapture, SendMessage...) but it
seems there is
no way to disable this event.

Thanks for help... Wolfgang

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling DoubleClick event
Just let de DoubleClick event call the Click event.

Quote:
> Hi!

> Does anyone know a way to disable the DoubleClick event of a standard VB
> PictureBox?

> I have created a command button using a picture box. When the user
> clicks several times
> on this button each second click is ignored because the DoubleClick
> event is raised.

> I've tried some WindowsAPI stuff (ReleaseCapture, SendMessage...) but it
> seems there is
> no way to disable this event.

> Thanks for help... Wolfgang

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does the shape object has a doubleClick event?

2. DoubleClick-event

3. Doubleclick event

4. Capturing a Shape's DoubleClick Event from VB

5. Catching the DoubleClick Event

6. StatusBar DoubleClick Event

7. How to create an doubleclick event handler for a column in a datagrid

8. DoubleClick event on Listbox

9. Using Both Doubleclick and Click events in MSFlexGrid

10. Combobox DoubleClick event NEVER FIRES?!?!?

11. TreeView (Node DoubleClick Event) Help!!

12. newbi question: how do I trap a doubleclick event from app x